Your privacy stays yours. We don’t sell your data or target you with ads. Ever. WE HAVE NEVER SOLD OR TRADED YOUR DATA TO ANY INTERESTED PARTY EVER!
Prostate Cancer Patient Voices®, a Digital Science Press, LLC. company is committed to respecting the privacy rights of its clients, visitors and other users of this website located at http://www.prostatecancerpatientvoices.com/.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process subscriptions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or services requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for subscribing to website content will be used to send you information and updates. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We do not require any transactions using credit cards and do not have any mechanism to collect this information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider/s transfer/s to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow). Cookies enable sites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information that on these sites supports content access.
- The time and date of your request
- The internet address of your computer
- The browser and operating system you are using
- The webpage that you are viewing
- The website that referred you to Prostatecancerpatientvoices.com
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information or any data collected by the system at all, ever. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing your account or for us to comply with the law and enforce our site policies. These companies do understand and agree to uphold our privacy requirements.
Advertisers have expressed interest in knowing information about users' engagement with specific content at the individual level or the aggregate level. We do not share this data with any advertisers or agencies representing the advertisers. Your activity on the Prostatecancerpatientvoices.com website is strictly your information and stays with you.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. This Website is not directed at children who are under thirteen (13) years of age and we do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from such children. If you are younger than thirteen (13) years of age, please do not provide any Personally Identifiable Information while using this Website.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.prostatecancerpatientvoices.com/.
This policy was created on April 1, 2023.